Numerous PHP frameworks are available in PHP development, each PHP framework has advantages and disadvantages. The core programming development is very complex and time consuming, frameworks help in developing an application faster. They help you to organize your code better and also in application maintenance.
PHP Trends for User Interface
- Responsive Web Design: Accessing the web services like Facebook, twitter, e-mails and even for purchasing something the use of mobile and tablets is a common thing lately. In order to provide user satisfaction and gain profit, these service providers must ensure that more interactive platforms are made available on mobiles and tablets.
- Flash: Flash will continue to create 3D interaction on websites look eye catching, these could be banners- ads ,Facebook modules or games, Flash is still the best tool available for a QOS providers.
- Online Presentation: Online websites focusing on the presentation work has led them to captivate the user as soon as he enters the website. The use infographs can be another way to save the extra surfing time.
- Special Effects: The users will experience special effects on websites, like with Parallax scrolling the images and banners are placed in a specific way and scrolled down slowly, to give a 3D experience.
- Fixed Header Bar: Not only a fixed header makes it easier to access the services offered but it also helps brand promotion. The brand name can be placed on the header to attract users, thereby enabling superior brand promotion.
PHP will remain the most popular Server-Side Programming language of this new, advanced era. If you would like to extend the discussion on PHP trends.